Weight Loss & Diet Pills And Supplements - Gimmicks Or otherwise? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

Weight Loss & Diet Pills And Supplements - Gimmicks Or otherwise?

페이지 정보

작성자 Rene Breshears 작성일22-09-03 23:46 조회37회 댓글0건

본문

"Take the blue pill...take the red pill...?"... remember the series?
"Take the azure pill...take the white pill...?"... remember the series?
These're the original words uttered... the movie line is taken from The Matrix (1999). The context of the statement is that "Neo" (Keanu Reeves) is living in a planet of controlled perception. Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne), the captain of the "movement" in the movie, is leading young Neo by way of a crazy ride in "reality" vs. belief. As with the film it's my job, as a personal trainer, to steer individuals with a journey in belief.
Even during "real-life" it seems that we, as depicted in this movie, simply think that taking a pill can provide us all of the solutions to our desires. My question to you is..."Do you think all your problems can be remedied by snapping a pill?" Do you really believe that answers are available from pills or perhaps do you believe that answers come from individual responsibility? I guess the actual question is..."Do you have faith in prevention or "cure"?
Aside from the quirky video comparison... What's the perspective of yours as connected with health and fitness, body, and better living? Does better living come from much better pharmacology? Sure...I estimate large numbers of lives are saved from illness, illness, and hereditary failures. Do we accept responsibility for the conduct of ours which contributes straight to health which is poor and fitness? Are most risk factors for illness lifestyle induced? Even when the latest weight loss pills commercial (go to this site) loss pill did work - Can it be going to work life long? What exactly are the risks connected with many of the most up diet pills? Virtually any pill we take has a "side-effect" attached to its use in many people. It seems people are prepared to pay just about anything to get the hands of theirs on the hottest diet pill, or weight loss gimmick out there. Even worse - prescription drugs are passed out such as candy to a large number of a huge number of obese folks. As we all know a number of these medications have confirmed to be very risky, even deadly.

I suppose many of the inquiries and frustrations I receive from people related to fitness, exercise, and preventative activity, can be traced back to one really important as well as essential question: Are we a solution driven society or a prevention driven society? Does it make sense that the newest carbo-blocker, fat burner or maybe losing weight pill is going to reverse years of poor living? Do you truly assume that your individual responsibility is often absolved by a pill?
Lets' utilize the normal type of "dieting" for example: one system works like this, you take a number of pills in the morning - have a nutritional shake in the evening, chug down another couple of pills by late afternoon, and eat a boxed, pre-portioned, special dinner during the night. OK. - What goes on when you decide to go off this weight loss program? I think all of the spectacular results simply disappear! Of course, they let you know to have this product, then that product...then hold the breath of yours for ten seconds while jumping up and down...ok...ok, I am getting carried away - I know. The point is; in case you've to draw the special pills and perform the special diet you just will not do it for long - that's why it's called a diet program. The name itself assures a person that it is something which you start as well as stop! Not any, friends - better living is not one thing you begin & stop, it is a thing you reap some benefits from if you accept responsibility for the proper care of your health and body.
So what's the solution? Well, my answer is asking yourself some very important questions.
One; Do you think that individual responsibility supersedes a cure all (diet pill)?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로